Lets you pump without wires, hands-free by cupping the shell on your breasts so you can pump milk whether you're leaning back, walking or sitting. Now in a slimmer, more compact version.
- Wireless pumping (no wires, hands-free)
- Milk is collected in the pump collection cup itself
- 5-level massage mode to stimulate milk letdown
- 5-level suction mode (up to 300mmHg)
- Charge using a micro USB cable
- Can be charged with a portable powerbank
- Can be used for up to four (4) 20-minute pumping sessions on a full charge
- 180 ml collection cup with volume indicator
- Best used with the Milk Easy Nurse and Pump Easy Bra
- Comes with one (1) year warranty
- Comes with Milk Easy Breast Milk Storage Bags, a pump pouch and a Milk of the Day Breastfeeding notepad
- Weight: 229g
- Spare parts sold separately*
How to measure your nipple diameter:
- Measure the diameter of your nipple in millimeters (mm). Do not include your areola.
- Add 4mm to your nipple measurement when selecting your breast shield size. (Ex. Nipple measurement 20mm + allowance 4mm = pump size 24mm).
- If you’re in between sizes, go up to the bigger size (ex. 25mm, your breast shield size will be 27mm)
- Try your Pump Easy immediately upon receipt of item. All parts can be replaced within 14 days.
- Start to pump at the lowest setting (level 1).
- Pumping should never hurt! If it does, use a lower setting.
- If you got a little carried away with pumping, apply lanolin cream at the base of your nipple where it meets the areola. Not around the whole areola or nipple.