✅ PRE-SERILIZED : By Electron Beam Irradiation Process.
✅ CUTE RACCOON DESIGN : comes with visible areas to make sure that your breast milk are never polluted.
✅ MADE FROM PETE+PE+Special Film Thickness 100 microns freeze safe even -20 C ❄️
✅ SPECIAL WRITTEN AREA : Easy to write by pen or pencil ✏️
✅ LAY FLAT PROFILE: Our Bags have been designed to lay flat for space-saving storage. This unique feature also allows quick thawing of frozen milk. 🔄
✅ EASY TO TEAR 🍼
✅ LARGE SPOUT : easy to pour 🍼
✅ SELF-STANDING DESIGN: Our breast milk storage bags are self-standing and come with a large write-on area ⚠️
✅ 5mm BORDER : Stronger bag to protect your breast milk
✅ HYGIENICALLY PRE-SEALED: Bippy Milk Storage Bags have been hygienically pre-sealed with durable material and double-zipper protection to prevent leaking. These bags safely store breast milk in the freezer, fridge, or when traveling ✳️
✅ DURABLE THREE-LAYER MATERIAL: These ready to use breast milk storage bags are constructed from a durable double-layer material and built-in double zipper seal to keep your breast milk safely stored in the fridge or freezer. ✨
✅ GRIP AND SEAL TECHNOLOGY SEAL : Special type of zip lock made in the US to assure your breast milk and secure w/unbeatable freshness.
✅ EASY TO REMOVE AIR: Special film and material for easier air removal.
✅ TEMPERATURE INDICATOR SENSOR: Know when your breast milk is too hot, to cold or just right for feeding.
- 5 Once (150ML.) Quantity 30 bags/box
- 9 Once (270ML.) Quantity 25 bags/box
5oz : 13x6.5x11.5 CM.
Weight : 0.4 Kg.
9oz : 13x6.5x14.5 CM.
Weight : 0.4 Kg.
Special Instructions for Storage and Handling
- Please make sure the storage bag is securely sealed by double checking the top zipper.
- Do not microwave or boil
- Never shake
- Single use
- Do not fill in milk above the maximum line of the scale for safety.
- Breast milk may expire in 3 days in the refrigerator and 3 months in the freezer. Please note the temperature variation.
- Thaw the breast milk by putting it in water or in the refrigerator one day in advance.
- Feed as soon as possible after the bag has been taken out.