Marcus & Marcus PPSU Transition Feeding Bottle makes switching between breast and bottle feeding a comfortable transition for your baby.
The feeding nipple is made from platinum silicone that is extra soft for smooth tongue movement. The textured surface allows babies to latch on easily and design with double anti-colic system to reduce gas intake. The feeding bottle has 3 volumetric markings for parents to read the remaining milk without unlatching.
• BPA/Phthalate free
• UV/ Steam sterilizer safe
• Slow flow feeding nipple
• Volumetric markings to indicate the remaining milk without unlatching
• Double anti-colic system to reduce gas intake
• Extra soft silicone nipple for smooth tongue movement
• Textured surface to allow easy latch on
• Double-sided sealing disc for formula milk
• Double-sided sealing disc for rewriting the preparation date for breast milk storage
• PPSU with durable material, high heat resistance
• Wide Neck for easy cleaning
• Simple parts for easy assemble & wash
• Erasable sealing disc
CLEANING AND CARE:
• Top-rack dishwasher safe
• UV sterilizer safe
• Steam sterilizer safe
• Stains can be removed by washing with hot-soapy water
• Do not microwave
• EN14350 compliance
65 x 65 x 140 mm, capacity: 180 ml/ 6 fl oz.
• -20°C to 180°C
• -4°F to 356°F
Silicone Feeding Nipple/Sealing Disc
• -20°C to 220°C
• -4°F to 430°F
• -20°C to 110°C
• -4°F to 230°F
This is a pre-order item. Please allow 2-3 working days for shipment.
Same day delivery/pick up is NOT applicable for pre-order products.