Don’t let the rocky appearance of these scrubs fool you; this mix of sugar with additives such as oatmeal, chia seeds, tea and mint leaves, as well as ground coffee with essential oils and phthalate-free fragrance oils are perfect for a wonderful bathing experience! It will gently exfoliate your skin leaving them smooth and relaxed. But be careful not to eat them coz you’ll find them too yummy to resist (not edible)! ;)
How to Use
- scoop out some of the body scrub and start rubbing on your wet body (can be used before or after soaping) and rinse off! You’ll feel your skin moisturized without feeling greasy.
- best used twice or thrice a week to help gently exfoliate and rid your dead skin cells to help your skin absorb skin care products efficiently
- Lavender: Sugar, olive oil, oatmeal, muscovado sugar, lavender essential oil
- Citrus Burst: Sugar, olive oil, french pink clay, oatmeal, phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Garden Fresh: Sugar, olive oil, french green clay, chia seeds , phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Fresh Bamboo with Tea Leaves: Sugar, olive oil, french green clay, tea leaves, phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Peppermint: Sugar, olive oil, french green clay, coffee, peppermint essential oil
- White Jasmine with Mint Leaves: Sugar, olive oil, French yellow clay, mint leaves, phthalate-free fragrance oil
As this is anhydrous (has no water), shelf life is indefinite. It’s when water gets to it (example someone puts their wet hands inside the container) that it starts to deteriorate
Net weight: 100g
Product dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5"