TickledBabies and Halo Philippines are the exclusive distributor and official brand store of Halo. To ensure quality and authenticity of your purchase, please only transact from these authorized Shopee stores.
The Halo Sleepsack Swaddle replaces traditional receiving blankets or swaddles that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. It is an easier and safer alternative to the traditional swaddling methods.
In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby’s arms to prevent the “Moro” or startle reflex. It is the only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
Why You’ll LOVE it:
- The only 3-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in, arms to face, or arms out.
- The only commercial swaddle recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- No 1 Brand recommended by doctors and used in hospitals for safer sleep.
- Can be used with anything from a frog suit to just a diaper underneath.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Made with two layers of lightweight and ultra-soft 100% cotton muslin, it is exceptionally breathable for optimal airflow, reducing your baby’s risk of overheating and ensuring comfortable sleep.
- Our premium double-layered muslin is ultra-soft and features a durable weave; it gets softer and maintains its original shape with each wash and wear. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Breathable, Non-toxic, Hypo-allergenic, Flame-retardant fabric.
- With 3rd party certifications on safety and quality.
- #1 Choice of USA Hospitals. Used by USA Hospitals nationwide for safe sleep education. Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. “Back is Best” embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Used by over 1,800 Hospitals in the USA and Worldwide
The Benefits of Swaddling:
- Makes babies feel snug, warm and secure.
- Helps calm many fussy or crying babies-Helps babies sleep longer
- Helps babies focus on breastfeeding by keeping his arms and legs out of the way
- Prevents a newborn baby from scratching himself with his nails
*This is a pre-order item. Email us to have it shipped to you within the week.
*Same day delivery/pick up is NOT applicable for pre-order products.