We consider babies’ health on the foreground at production of Mamajoo products at our ISO 9001 certified high technology manufacturing facility by using highest quality BPA Free raw materials that conforms to EU standards.
Mamajoo Soothers comply with the latest quality and safety standards and they do not contain Bisphenol-A that can be hazardous for babies health.
The orthodontic form of the Mamajoo Soother is designed in order to not to harm the natural development of babies gums and teeth while wide air holes on both sides of the soother shield is designed to prevent saliva build up and irritation of sensitive baby skin providing greater air flow.
Mamajoo Soothers are packed in a storage container to provide another user friendly and economical product as well as finding an environment friendly packaging solution. The storage container used at the packaging of Mamajoo Soothers can be sterilised by boiling or using one of Mamajoo sterilizers and it is reusable to store soothers hygienically
Product Advantages ;
- Mamajoo Soothers are produced from transparent, odourless and tasteless high quality silicone. They are ideally soft for each relevant month groups, smooth and easy to clean.
- Like all Mamajoo products, Mamajoo Soothers do not contain Bisphenol-A
- Mamajoo Soothers are designed with an orthodontic form in order not to harm the natural development of babies’ gums and teeth.
- Wide air holes on both sides of Mamajoo Soother shield is designed to prevent saliva build up and irritation risk of baby skin providing greater air flow.
- The security ring handle on the soother is to enable to hold the soother to remove from mouth any time needed or to carry it.
- The storage container used at the packaging of Mamajoo Soothers is reusable to store soothers hygienically
- Mamajoo Soothers are available in 3 month groups with different sizes and colour alternatives for babies from 0 to 18 months.