The Tiny Winks Premium Baby Wedge is designed specifically for your precious little ones.
• REFLUX SOLUTION - Our wedges have a 14 degree incline to prop up your child's head and upper body. This raised position adds comfort and aids with reflux, which leads to better sleep. It also helps reduce congestion and spit-ups.
• HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY - Our wedges are certified safe, non-toxic, and free from harsh chemicals, dyes, flame retardants, heavy metals, and ozone depleters.
• SAFE FOR YOUR BABY - Foam and cover are Sanitized®-certified to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-dustmites, anti-odor, and allergy-free. All designed to promote soothing sleep.
• FIRM FOR GROWING BODIES - Our wedges are designed to be firm enough for babies and toddlers without sacrificing comfort. They are approved and recommended by pediatric therapists.
• DESIGNED BY PARENTS - We use high-quality and high-density foam that won't flatten over time. The covers have hidden zipper closures and can easily be removed for washing. The wedge also comes with a plastic zip case to keep it clean during transport and storage.
• WATER REPELLENT - Our wedges have water-repellent covers. Extremely useful for easy clean-up of baby spit-ups and drooling.
The Tiny Winks Premium Baby Wedge is 2.75" thick x 27.25" wide x 13.25" long. This fits under the Tiny Winks Crib Mattress and Tiny Winks Playpen Mattress nicely.
IMPORTANT SAFETY REMINDERS: Please consult with your pediatrician before use. Tiny Winks is not responsible for any harm or injury from misuse of this product. Always place product UNDER mattress or crib sheet to reduce risk of SIDS. Always monitor the baby during use of this product.
Please consult with your pediatrician before use. For children under 2 years old, place product UNDER mattress or crib sheet to reduce risk of SIDS. Always monitor the baby during use of this product.
Upon receiving your new mattress
- Gently hand-wash the cover using baby laundry detergent and hang it dry. Do not use washing machine or dryer.
- You can air out the foam or expose it to sunlight.
Keep your mattress clean
- Use Tiny Winks fitted sheets to protect your mattress from dust, allergens, and dead skin.
- Change beddings at least once a week.
- Vacuum mattress once a month.
- In case the foam inside gets dirty or soiled, spot treat the affected area immediately. This means putting water (with or without baby soap) on the affected spot and dabbing towels to dry it. Do not use hot water. Let the surface dry completely before putting your sheets back on.
Maintain mattress structure
- Flip and rotate your mattress to even out wear & tear.
- If not in use, store your mattress inside the plastic zip case (for standard sizes only). Avoid rolling your mattress.
- Do not soak the foam in water to avoid ruining the structure.
Net weight: 0.8kg
Product dimensions: L 36 x W 72 x H 8
NOTE: Please select Extra Large in the Shipping Method page. For provincial shipping, kindly wait for the actual quote from LBC/AP Cargo to be sent to your email.